Town of Berry Parks Committee Meeting
Thursday August 20th, 2015 at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall 9046 Hwy 19, Mazomanie, WI. 53560
1. Call to order: Meeting called to order at 7:10 p.m. Present: Dick Handschke, Tim Hook, Joe Kruchten. Excused: Kendall Kahl, Kent McDonald.
2. Motion by Hook, second by Handschke to approve minutes from April 23rd 2015 meeting. Motion passed 3-0.
3. There were no Public Comments
4. Hard Copy of Town of Berry Park Funds Balance was distributed.
5. Discussion of recently completed projects was held: One of the ewes will be replaced in the front of Town Hall, the oak trees planted seem to be stressed but will have to wait to spring to see if they rebound properly.
6. Discussion on signage for Kahl Halfway Prairie Park, Kruchten is to follow-up with quotation on design and production of Sign in consultation with The Park Committee. Consensus was we need to move forward on signage.
7. No other Future Projects were acted on at this time.
8. Future Meeting will be at The Call of the Chair, or Committee Members.
9. Motion by Hook, second by Handschke to Adjourn: Motion carried 3-0.