Town of Berry Parks Committee Meeting
Thursday October 15th 2015 at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall 9046 Hwy 19, Mazomanie, WI. 53560
1. Call to order: Meeting called to order 7:04 p.m. Present: Richard Handschke, Kent McDonald, Tim Hook, Joe Kruchten. Excused: Kendall Kahl.
2. Approve minutes from August 20th, 2015 Meeting: Motion by Handschke, second by Hook to approve minutes from August 20th, 2015 Mtg. Motion approved 4-0
3. Public Comments: You may address the Committee on any item on the Agenda. A Discussion Item may be placed on a future Agenda: There were no Public Comments
4. Budget Report: Hard Copy was distributed
5. Discussion on recently completed Projects: Handschke reported one yew was replaced, trees are doing ok for now. Reed Canary Grass has been knocked back somewhat, reminded that this is an ongoing project.
6. Discussion-Action on Signage for Kahl Halfway Prairie Park: Motion by McDonald, second by Hook to approve purchase of sign from DEW signs for the sum of $ 650.00 including posts and hardware needed to install sign. Motion approved 4-0. Committee will install sign.
7. Discussion Future Improvements, Projects for Kahl Town Park: Plan to burn Prairie in spring (weather permitting), continue with Reed Canary Grass control next spring. Discussion about Muskrat control and cattail seed control in The Park.
8. Future Meeting Dates: No future Meeting Date Set.
9. Motion by Hook, second by McDonald to adjourn: Motion carried 4-0.