TOWN OF BERRY PARKS COMMITTEE MEETING
THURSDAY SEPT. 11th at 7:00 P.M. 2014, TOWN HALL 9046 HWY 19, MAZOMANIE, WI. 53560
1. CALL TO ORDER: Meeting Called to Order at 7:00P.M. Present: Kent McDonald, Kendall Kahl, Dick Handschke, Tim Hook, Joe Kruchten
2. APPROVE MINUTES FROM JULY 15th 2014 MEETING : Motion by McDonald, second by Kahl to approve minutes of July 15th meeting. Approved 5-0
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS: YOU MAY ADDRESS THE COMMITTEE ON ANY ITEM ON THE AGENDA. A DISCUSSION ITEM MAY BE PLACED ON A FUTURE AGENDA: There were no Public Comments.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION -SECONDARY BID FOR TWO TREES FOR PARK: Motion by McDonald, second by Kahl to Accept Secondary Bid of Two Swamp White Oak for $100.00 each from Docter Evergreens and accept the Donation of Two Autumn Blaze Maple Trees from Niesen and Son Landscaping Inc. Motion Carried: 5-0
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION-PRIMARY BID FOR LANDSCAPING UP-DATES ADJACENT TO SHELTER AND TOWN HALL:Three Bids were received. 1st for $3846.76 (The Bruce Co.) 2nd for $3887.00 (Creative Landscaping), 3rd for $5482.00 (Niesen & Son Landscaping). Moved by Kahl, second by McDonald to Accept Primary Bid for Landscaping Update for Park and Town Hall by The Bruce Co in the Amount of $3,846.76 Motion Carried 5-0
6. OTHER BUSINESS: The Bruce Co. will plant the Two White Oak if it can be co-ordinated with the Landscape Project.
7. FUTURE MEETING DATES: No Future Date set. At the discretion of the chair or members of the committee.
8. ADJOURN: Moved by McDonald, second by Kahl to Adjourn. Motion Carried 5-0. Meeting adjourned at 8:00 P.M.