COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE MEETING
TITLE: Communications Committee
DATE: Tuesday February 11th, 2014
TIME: 6:30pm – 7:00pm
LOCATION: Town of Berry Hall 9046 State Road 19
POSTINGS: DH Repair, Town of
ORDER – Roll Call:
2. APPROVE MINUTES OF: January 14th 2014. Motion: Davis/Carlson to approve the January 14th, 2014 minutes. Motion carried.
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS: You may address the Committee on any item not on the agenda. A discussion item may be placed on a future agenda. Public comment may be heard on any agenda item either now, or at the time the agenda item is to be discussed, or at the discretion of the Committee Chair at any other time the agenda item is discussed. Comments are generally limited to three minutes.
4. REVIEW: February 2014 Town Newsletter.
5. EVENTS REPORT: None
6. NEWSLETTER UPDATE: Discussion/action regarding final article advising if residents have not responded then the printed newsletter would be discontinued but still available on the website for reading. Discussion on article in March Newsletter, and final article possible in April 2014. Davis requested item be added to Town Board for future board agenda item for discussion/action on printed newsletter being discontinued for non-responses to newsletter survey. Recommendation on also have table sign for Spring Primary Elections.
7. OTHER TOPICS: Discussion Only
8. DISCUSSION ON FUTURE NEWSLETTER ARTICLES:
a. Make contacts with Villages of Cross Plains, Black Earth, and Mazomanie for possible events to be included in future newsletters.
b. Requested article from Town Patrolman regarding town roads and driving on them in the spring when the frost is coming out of the ground. Unavailable to complete will forward request through Town Chairman.
c. April/May article for Open Book and then Budget meeting in the fall and Transfer of Development Rights (TDR) annually in January.
d. Web Committee News Article.
9. ARTICLE SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 27th, 2014.
10. NEXT MEETING DATE: April 8th, 2014 7:00 pm.
11. OTHER TOPICS – DISCUSSION ONLY: None