· Meeting called to order by District President Jay Lengfeld at 8:00 pm.
· Present: Jay Lengfeld, Jeff Davis, Joe Kruchten, Michael Statz, Greg Hyer, Pat Andreoni, Bill Brosius, Greg Haack and Fire Chief Dale Lochner
· Absent: Vera Riley
· No Public Comment
o District President
· Jay Lengfeld announced that he is not running for re-election
o Report of Fire Chief
· Engine replacement project is on its way. Going to the manufacturer in May to approve the Prints. Delivery date around October.
· Apparatus handed-out of what is currently in stock.
· HVAC is a Trane propriety system. Having an issue with controller. Looking at doing something new that is not propriety system. Up in the $18,000 range to replace unit and controller. Boilers are 14 years old.
· Handed out run reports for 2016.
· Three firefighters retired at the end of 2016.
· Talked about change of officers and a new officer joined the force.
· Co-hosting a Farm rescue class with the County Farm Bureau on May 20th.
o Officer Comments - None
· Discussion and Action to approve the minutes from the regular Fire District Board meeting held November 22, 2016. Motion Greg Hyer, 2nd Jeff Davis – Approved
· Discussion and Action to Approve Financials
Motion by Jeff Davis 2nd by Pat
Andreoni – Approved
Discussion and Action to 2016 Budget Final – Motion Joe Kruchten, 2nd Jeff Davis – Approved
· Discussion and Action Fire District Agreement - Town of Cross Plains has adopted. Village of Cross Plains and Town of Berry need to vote on it. Table item to the May 2017 Fire District Meeting.
Next meeting: Tuesday February 28, 2017 at 8:00 PM.
Adjourn 8:39 PM
May 4, 2017