Town of Berry Board Meeting
June 19, 2017, 7:00 p.m., at the Town Hall, 9046 Hwy.
2. Approve minutes of May 15, 2017
3. Public Comments: You may address the Board on any item not on the agenda. A discussion item may be placed on a future agenda. Public comment may be heard on any agenda item either now, or at the time the agenda item is to be discussed, or at the discretion of the Town Chair at any other time the agenda item is discussed. Comments are generally limited to three minutes.
4. Cross Plains EMS, 40th Anniversary Presentation
5. Discussion/action re: CARPC petition and Brewery Road Development
A. (2016-4) Gary & Jean Nelson, 4924 Scherbel Road, final driveway approval.
PC Vote 5-0
B. (2015-11) Louie & Shelly VanDenBergh, 4975 Braemer Road, final driveway
approval. PC Vote 5-0
7. Discussion/action re: Zoning district change application, various A-2 districts to A-4
8. Discussion/action re: Approving a Class B Intoxicating Liquor License and Operators
Licenses for the Whippoorwill Tavern
9. Discussion/action re: Refunding the cycle road event permit deposit for Capitol View
Events-Capitol View Triathlon
10. Discussion/action re: Awarding town hall doors, roof and salt shed bids
11. Budgetary Matters
12. Committee reports/Correspondence/Communications
A. Fire Districts
B. EMS Districts
13. Discussion of future agenda items
Persons requiring additional services to participate in a
public meeting should contact the Town Clerk at the Town Hall, 9046 Hwy 19,
Posted: 6/12/17 Brenda Kahl, Clerk/Treasurer