Topics of Interest
WI Highway 19 Reconstruction / Recondition Project News
A public hearing was held on Tuesday, December 10, 2019. Below are the handouts from the meeting:
Town of Berry Annual Meeting Agenda
April 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm at the Town Hall, 9046 State Road 19, Mazomanie, WI 53560
1. Call to Order
2. Approve July 14, 2020 annual meeting minutes
3. 2020 annual report
4. Set annual meeting date for 2022
5. Ordinance Designating All-Terrain Vehicle Routes and Regulating the Operation of All-Terrain Vehicles
A. Would you support or oppose opening all town roads to ATV use
6. Other topics as desired by attendees
Town of Berry Notice of Open Book
Pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 70.45, the assessment roll for the year 2021 will be open for examination at Accurate Assessor’s website www.accurateassessor.com. Additionally, the assessor will be available on Monday, April 26, 2021 from 3 – 5 pm via telephone for Open Book discussions. Instructional material will be provided to persons who wish to object to valuations under Wisconsin State Statute 70.47.
Dane County Sheriff’s Office Community Deputy Corner
November 2020 Newsletter
- Information about about County Operations.
- Social distancing and minimizing travel can have a major impact in delaying the epidemic. Dane County is encouraging people to conduct business with County Departments via phone and email, where possible. Using prevention, we can slow the spread of the disease and protect the most vulnerable.
- Monitor Public Health Madison & Dane County’s website for more information.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.