Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. However some of your plugins may collect personal data. The plugins used in this site are explained below.
We do not allow comments – no data is therefore preserved.
All uploaded images are handled via the ShortPixel plugin – EXIF data that may hold GeoLocated data is automatically stripped. ShortPixel’s own privacy statement can be found here.
The following data is collected upon submission of the contact form -:
- Email Address
- Message content
- Date / Time
- Page URL this was sent from
Google Recaptcha is used to ensure no non-human contact allowed ( bots ). Google does capture information. The TownOfBerry encourages you to visit Googles Privacy Controls.
Site admins only are allowed a login – the following applies to them and not the general public.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- Your computer’s technical capabilities including screen colors, screen resolution, Flash version, and Java support
- Network location
- Internet connection speed
- Preferred language
- The date and time you accessed our site
- The pages you visited
- If you linked to our website from another website and the address of that website
- If you reached our website through a search engine and the keyword(s) used
We use this information to help us make the site more useful to our visitors – to learn about the number of visitors and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track and record information about individuals and their visits.
The Town Of Berry recommends view Googles Privacy Policies as well as viewing your privacy controls.
The following plugins / themes are being used to create this WebSite – we encourage you to visit each companies’ privacy website.
- WordPress CMS
- Astra Theme
- Code Snippets – no privacy statement exists
- Elementor Page Builder
- Envira Gallery
- Essential Addons for Elementor – Pro
- Google Maps Widget PRO – no cookies / data collected
- MalCare Pro
- Safe SVG – no privacy statement exists
- Schema Pro
- SG Optimizer / SiteGround Hosting
- ShortPixel Image Compressor
- TablePress – no privacy statement exists
- ToolSet Layouts, Types, Views
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor
- UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore
- WP Rocket